This week on the Max Level Podcast, Bryan and a flu-stricken Frank talk about their favorite Kaz Hirai memories and memes in light of the news that he will unfortunately be stepping down as CEO of Sony. They also briefly discuss the possibility of Microsoft purchasing Electronic Arts at the beginning of the show, but Bryan is hesitant to believe it. Segments for today’s episode include:
- What We’ve Been Playing
- Weekly Scoop News Report
- New Releases for the Week of 2/5/18
- Kaz Hirai is Stepping Down
- Retro Game Rewind (A Boy and His Blob)
- Good Game / Bad Game
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Plus a whole lot more on Max Level! Please be sure to leave a like, share and subscribe on YouTube, as well as a rating on iTunes and Google Play! We’re making a push for 1000 subscribers!
Please support Level Down Games and all of our content by using the following affiliate links. Thanks so much!
1. Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=levdowgam-20
2. TechniSport Gaming Chairs: http://technisportusa.com/?afmc=ldg
3. ORIGIN PC: http://www.originpc.com/?aid=5118
4. RAZER: http://leveldowngames.com/razer
**Theme Music Credit**
– The music played at the beginning and end of the Podcast is copyright by Miracle of Sound & Gavin Dunne.
– “The Great Unknown” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZGqJJTA7k
– Check out all of his amazing work at: https://www.youtube.com/user/miracleofsound/
**Segment Music Credit**
– Are You Afraid of the Dark Segment Background music is copyright by Mattia Cupelli
– “Dark Misteric Ambient Music” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_box0VEEM
**Additional Music Credit**
– Additional music used throughout the Max Level Podcast is copyright by HeatleyBros
– Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/HeatleyBros