Welcome to Episode 6 of Revisiting the Classics, a weekly trip back to the past to play some retro games! This week, Bryan and Frank finish their discussion on the base game of Final Fantasy IV, and talk about the entirety of Interlude. Bryan talks about how much he hates two certain dungeons in the game, while Frank mentions that this is the best roleplaying game he has ever played to date. Keep it retro!
Please support Level Down Games and all of our content by using the following affiliate links. Thanks so much!
1. Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=levdowgam-20
2. TechniSport Gaming Chairs: http://technisportusa.com/?afmc=ldg
3. ORIGIN PC: http://www.originpc.com/?aid=5118
4. RAZER: http://leveldowngames.com/razer
– The music played at the beginning and end of the Podcast is copyright by Miracle of Sound & Gavin Dunne.
– “Upside Down” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4TsAOhUaI4
– Check out all of his amazing work at: https://www.youtube.com/user/miracleofsound/
**Background Music Credit**
– All music played in the discussion portion of the episode is copyright by Square Enix.