Welcome to Episode 11 of Revisiting the Classics, a weekly trip back to the past to play some retro games! This week, Bryan and Frank begin their initial exploration with Final Fantasy VI! Keep it retro!
//DO YOU WANT CRAPPY STEAM GAMES FOR FREE?!\\
That’s right! Bryan and Frank want to start sharing their love of bad video games with you! In order to receive one, two, or maybe even more crappy Steam games from them, all we’re asking is that you please subscribe to us on YouTube (http://youtube.com/c/leveldowngames), follow us on Twitch (http://twitch.tv/leveldowngames), and leave us a rating and a review on iTunes. Once you’ve done all three of those, contact us using one of the following methods: (1) Leave us a comment on the most recent upload of Revisiting the Classics on YouTube letting us know you’re ready to receive some bad Steam games! (2) Through Twitter @originalldg or @bryan_ldg (3) Through firstname.lastname@example.org Either way you choose to let us know, give us some sort of contact information for you, whether it be an email address, Twitter account, Instagram account… whatever works. We will then send you one, two, or maybe even more crappy Steam games depending on how many people do this each week. Thanks again for all of the support, and we hope to share our love of bad games with you soon!
Please support Level Down Games and all of our content by using the following affiliate links. Thanks so much!
1. Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=levdowgam-20
2. TechniSport Gaming Chairs: http://technisportusa.com/?afmc=ldg
3. ORIGIN PC: http://www.originpc.com/?aid=5118
4. RAZER: http://leveldowngames.com/razer
– The music played at the beginning and end of Revisiting the Classics is credited to and copyright by Dance With The Dead
– Check them out on Bandcamp, Spotify, YouTube, Soundcloud, Amazon, iTunes, and pretty much wherever you can find music
– This music is used with permission from the band distinctly given to Level Down Games
**Background Music Credit**
– All music played in the discussion portion of the episode is copyright by Square Enix.